Wild Spirit Kokoda Hand Crafted Platinum Packages
WILD SPIRIT KOKODA
Here at Wild Spirit Adventures we are defined as boutique and handcrafted, we are not
your average adventure company, so when we say platinum we give you unique and exclusive extras to make sure your Kokoda experience is extraordinary.
You can pick your own trek dates, change the length and speed of the trip and direction you want to trek.
If you want a gourmet menu we can fly in your favorite seafood or meat cut for a special BBQ or event or add special dietary requirements.
We can organise all of your snacks, energy supplements, medical, clothing apparel, shoes basically anything on the gear list that you need to take with you on your adventure.
We can also provide a personal photographer and video man to record every moment of your trek.
If you want extra medical assistance on the track we can include our Paramedic to tour with us.
We have executive personal porters to carry your pack and provide that extra helping hand, we can arrange an in camp concierge to take care of all your needs from drying your clothes and shoes to putting up and down your tent and more he will be personally dedicated to you.
If you want even bigger tents to sleep in, double mattresses, more lighting – you name it we will make it happen. We really will do all we canto make you feel amazing!
We can even arrange for you to tour Kokoda by Helicopter, stopping at all the major points along the Trail with your own private Guide, Picnic basket and Champagne!
So if you want mix things up a bit and handcraft a tour to suit you, just ring our call Centre on 1800 238 368 and talk to our experienced and friendly staff.
Wild Spirit Adventures
The following are included in the price of your Wild Spirit Kokoda adventure trip:
- Accommodation 2 nights twin share, at the Holiday Inn Port Moresby. With Breakfast included
- (Pre and post trek).
- Airport/Hotel accommodation transfers.
- Pre trek briefing.
- Internal flight Port Moresby to Kokoda or Kokoda to Port Moresby.
- Comfortable two-person executive mosquito proof tent.
- Camp solar lights.
- Plate Cutlery.
- 3- leg track stool.
- Executive Personal Porter (Available at extra cost).
- Deluxe, specifically designed nutritious meals, professionally trained cooks.
- Snack packs.
- Comprehensive history of the Kokoda Trail Campaign from our experienced, Professional and passionate Australian Guide.
- Kokoda specific training program.
- Comprehensive pre trek information and support package.
- Experienced support staff to answer your questions and requests prior to your trek.
- 24 hour emergency support network in Port Moresby and Australia.
- Communication and emergency equipment, satellite phones, group medical kit.
- Bus Transport too or from Owers’ Corner.
- Visit to Bomana War Cemetery.
- Port Moresby City Tour.
- Experienced and professionally trained PNG Trek Master and experienced PNG Trek Leader.
- First Aid trained Guides.
- Professionally trained Rope and River crossing specialist.
- Our Porters and Guides are exclusively from the Koiari and Orokaiva Villages along the Kokoda Track.
- Group Camping and trek equipment.
- Group porters / Camp porters.
- Village campsite fees.
- Kokoda Track Authority fee and permit.
- Wild Spirit Kokoda Spirit Certificate on completion.
- Wild Spirit Kokoda Spirit merchandise pack.
- We have a Port Moresby office with support staff on hand to assist.
- We pay for Porter flights/transport to and from the Kokoda track.
- We supply all Porter food and camping equipment and uniform for our staff.
- We pay our Trek Guides and Porters well above the industry average and
- well above the recommended amount specified by the Kokoda Track Authority.
- Our Porters carry less than the specified weight recommended by the Kokoda Track authority and less than the International Porters code.